This Halloween, The Hershey Company is offering consumers six new Halloween products to shake up the spooky season. The new Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Skulls scream “treat-spiration” for my Halloween Hallow Halloween party – from décor to costumes and of course, treats!
The Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Skulls’ wrappers are the spooky stars and these treats will have your guests dying for more!
What you need:
• Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Skulls
• Hershey’s Spreads in Chocolate Flavor (optional)
• Dark chocolate brownie mix
• Coffin cookie cutter (You can get at a party store or Amazon)
• Bone sprinkles (I picked these out from a variety pack, but you can buy just bones)
How to Make:
1. Prepare your favorite dark chocolate brownie recipe (from scratch or store bought)
2. Use the coffin cookie cutter to cut out coffin shapes
3. Using Hershey’s Spreads, spread a thin layer of the chocolate spread on top of each coffin
4. Place Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Skulls on each coffin
5. Add bone sprinkles (two should be enough, but you can add as many as you’d like)
Since skulls are hot right now, why not use them for the décor? In keeping with the Halloween spirit but keeping my party light and lively, I’m going to use the cute el Día del los Muertos (Day of the Dead) skulls. They’re so pretty and perfectly match the Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Skulls all while adding color to your party!
Party stores and mass retailers all have aisles of them!
While I love themed decorations, I don’t love spending a ton of money on the one time use items like plates with designs. When the party is over, I’m always left with themed plates and there aren’t many opportunities to use skull plates during the rest of the year. Instead, get plates and colors that go with the color theme. Maybe red or teal. This way, you can reuse them for another party!
Some more ideas for the party – You can set up a skull decorating station and who doesn’t love a photo booth?!
Since a full costume could get very expensive, why not wear all white, and just use makeup to draw on a “Day of the Dead” face.
You can buy a makeup set, or even tattoo decals! Seriously, how fun are these tattoo decals? You just peel and stick onto your face! Talk about easy!
What are you going to dress up as this Halloween? Tell me in the comments below!
To find some “treat-spiration” of your own, enter my Hershey Halloween giveaway for a chance to win a Pumpkin Party Assortment filled with all your favorite Halloween treats. Visit the giveaway page or my Facebook page for more details!
Hershey Halloween products are available in stores nationwide. For more inspiration on Halloween recipes and crafts, visit Hersheylands.com and Pinterest.
*This post is sponsored by The Hershey Company. Although this post is sponsored, all the content and ideas are my own. Visit Hersheylands.com for more information *