Fall is my favorite time of the year. The start of sweater weather, pumpkin spice everything and the beautiful leaves just make it the perfect season.
Even though fall starts in September, Halloween really kicks of the fall celebration! Instead of the normal Halloween party, how about combining the two? This year, I’m throwing a Fall Fest-inspired Halloween party to celebrate all things fall!
An easy way to bring fall and Halloween together on one plate is to make a candy cornucopia!
Centerpiece – Candy Cornucopia:
What you need:
- Waffle cones
- Fall flavored candy – Reese’s Pieces Candies, Hershey’s Caramel Apple Filled Milk Chocolates, Hershey’s Kisses Pumpkin Spice Flavor Candies, etc.
- Mixed nuts
How to Make:
- Dip the end of one waffle cone in hot water – hold in place for 15-20 seconds
- Microwave for 15 seconds
- When it comes out of the microwave, the bottom of the cone will be soft and you’ll be able to curl the end
- Set on a plate and let it dry completely for 15 min.
- Once dry, fill the cornucopia with Reese’s Pieces Candies, Hershey’s Caramel Apple Filled Milk Chocolates, Hershey’s Kisses Pumpkin Spice Flavor Candies and mixed nuts.
- Place the cornucopias on a plate and as guests come in, they can help themselves to the delicious candy and nuts.
One thing I love about fall is all the colors. The best way to decorate is get some pretty fall leaves, either from the yard, or from a craft store, and lay them on the table. You can also get pine cones and place a bunch in a mason jar or spread them out on the table.
Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins! A perfect way to decorate for fall is to get some pumpkins! Small pumpkins, white pumpkins, orange pumpkins, they all work. You can even set up a pumpkin decorating station! No need for carving, just get some sharpies and stickers and let your guests get creative!
You can ask your guests to dress up to match the theme. Some guests can be scarecrows or pumpkins. They can even DIY a costume with a sash of fall leaves. Very easy for those who don’t love to dress up!
To find some “treat-spiration” of your own, enter my Hershey Halloween giveaway for a chance to win a Pumpkin Party Assortment filled with all your favorite Halloween treats. Visit the giveaway page or my Facebook page for more details!
Hershey Halloween products are available in stores nationwide. For more inspiration on Halloween recipes and crafts, visit Hersheylands.com and Pinterest.
*This post is sponsored by The Hershey Company. Although this post is sponsored, all the content and ideas are my own. Visit Hersheylands.com for more information.