I love fruity pebbles! So I decided to make a candle with fruity pebbles! Its fun, festive and creative!
What you need:
- Fruity Pebbles
- Candle Wax
- Wick Centering Tool (Can also use a plastic knife)
- Pouring Container
- Glass Jar with Wick (or you can buy jars and wicks with clips separately)
How to make:
- Using a double boiler, melt wax until it reaches 180 degrees
- Add essence
- Fill up jar with wick with fruity pebbles (about 1/4 cup)
- Let wax cool to 125 degrees, then fill up the jar half way
- Wait for the wax to cool then add more fruity pebbles and repeat steps 1-3 (This will just have more distributed fruity pebbles)
- Let it cool for a few hours and enjoy!